Tuesday, February 22, 2011

oh,saturday!

dress, f21; leggings,Romeo & Juliet Couture


riding boots, Vera Wang

belt, vintage

With how cold it has been lately in Reno, I've had to forgo wearing most of my dresses for any attempt to stay warm! But this patterned wool dress seemed to be perfect for the weather conditions when I paired it with a turtleneck and leggings. These Vera Wang Riding boots were a natural choice for it with the bow details on the back...a super girly touch, which is why I put on my MAC lipstick in Amorous too. LOVE wearing lipstick now! It is such an instant glam factor to any outfit. I added this thin vintage belt for emphasis and length and then resisted my tendency to layering on the jewelry, by keeping it simple. I honestly felt like I was back in elementary school with this outfit, although then I hated wearing jumpers with turtlenecks that my mom bought me...I couldn't be happier to rock them now!

Spent Saturday morning sharing veggie omelets and lattes with Lindsay at 5th Street Bakehouse. It is the only coffee cafe/ bakery that serves Rice milk as an option for lattes in Reno. You think it would be offered at more places with its gaining popularity! However, I was excited none the less for this find! After breakfast, I spent most of the day in the library studying my life away...only three more months until I am done! But oh can't seem to come soon enough!


love&peace
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: