Tuesday, March 8, 2011

navajo


poncho,vintage

tights, DIY

leather handbag, My Papa Jay made it :)

jewelry, vintage & f21

cutoffs shorts, f21; boots, Guess

I have had a severe head cold the past few days, probably because my immune system has been weakening due to stress and the cold weather. And since I could not justify another sick day from classes, I forced myself out of bed to take on this rather warm Tuesday. I resisted the urge to stay in my sweats and changed into this outfit to disguise my sickness; mainly because I hate looking as bad as feel. I swear it is the days that I feel the worst that I actually try harder with my outfits. Go figure.
I found my inspiration in a Nylon Lookbook and added my own Native American touch with the poncho, leather bag, and a single feather earring (not pictured). I thought the ripped tights made it more rough looking and tied in with the ripped cutoffs. I did a quick frenchbraid with my bangs and left my natural waves from air drying my hair the night before for an overall effortless outdoorsy look.

No comments: