Thursday, March 17, 2011

cut it out



leggings, Sparkle and Fade


cardigan, Rachel Roy





The weather was so wonderful that it almost felt like Spring (well just three more days til it actually is)! So I couldn't help but buy fresh flowers for my studio and pull out my Gucci sunnys in small celebration! To brighten my mood even more,I was able to enjoy my day off in complete relaxation. I started my morning by Keely and I going to yoga and having a yummy breakfast of egg whites, fresh fruit, and mango green tea. After my afternoon business meeting at Abbi PR Firm, I curled up on the couch to watch "Conviction." And of course in between,I tried to finish up some more Core Humanities assignments (uh cannot wait to be done with the class and have a life!). It is crazy how the day goes by and now it's almost time to dress warm in green and head downtown for some green beers with good friends in celebration of St. Patty's Day.

I just got these mesh cut out leggings from UO. When I saw the leggings online, I fell in love with how from behind they appear as solid black leggings,until you turn around. The placement of the mesh and solid material makes it so you're showing just enough skin; it comes across as being modestly sexy (I guess that is more of an oxymoron than an actual word huh). Regardless that my sis says it looks like I am wearing thigh highs and booty shorts,I just think it makes a basic pair of leggings quite interesting, not "scandalous" (haha as she kept saying).

Hope you all enjoyed your St. Patrick's Day!


peace&love




2 comments:

Signorina Christina said...

love your style! ;) Those leggings are great!! :D

SignorinaTina

shanelle marie said...

oh thank you :)